As Technolera İşletme Destek Hizmetleri Limited Şti., we attach importance to the confidentiality and security of your personal data. This importance is the reflection of our company policy as well as a legal obligation as per the Law on Protection of Personal Data numbered 6698 (hereinafter ‘Law No. 6698).
During the job applications to Technolera through the website technolera.com, some of your personal data is requested to improve our communication with the applicants, to understand the applicant’s requirements and field of interests, to support the recruitment researches, to provide a better service and to be informed on the job applications .
Within this scope, while applying via the website, we submit that the personal data given by the applicant during the job applications will be shared with the applicant’s own request and explicit consent as per the Law No. 6698. The personal data you have forwarded will be processed by Technolera İşletme Destek Hizmetleri Şti. holding the title of data supervisor, with the aim of evaluating the applied position and the opportunities linked with your application.
Within the scope of your personal data, you have the following rights stated in Article 11 of the Law No. 6698:
By applying to our company, you have the right
- To be informed whether your personal data is processed or not;
- If processed, to request information;
- To be informed on the purpose of processing and whether such were used in accordance with the purpose;
- To be informed whether the personal data is forwarded to third parties (domestic or abroad);
- If processed wrongfully or inadequately, to request rectification;
- To request deletion or destruction of your personal data within the framework of Article 7 of the Law No. 6698;
- To request to inform third parties to which your personal data is forwarded, on the processes as indicated in the above-mentioned rights of no. 5 and 6;
- To object to the unfavorable results reached due to the analysis of your personal data explicitly through automatic systems;
- To request to be compensated for your losses incurred due to the processing of your personal data in violation of law.
If you do not wish your CV to be stored in our database, please contact with email@example.com.