Who Are We?
Technolera is a venture building company focusing on the process of consistent start-up creation by using shared expertise and resources. We partner with selected seasoned entrepreneurs or corporates and act as their multi-functional co-founder. The target is to scale up the startups as independent and fully-operational global entities.
You will have the opportunity to deepdive into entrepreneurship world from every angle and unleash your potential talent in a diverse and skillful office environment. The ideal candidate can thrive on his skills through entrepreneurship journey.
What We Can Offer
- A great introduction to the startup world
- Learning from startup veterans with whom offers their expertise in specific areas
- Plenty of opportunities to learn in monthly feedback cycles.
- A diverse, multi-cultural office environment
- Excellent location at the heart of Galata, two feet away from Galata Tower
- We work hard, we party harder!
We are looking for Entrepreneur in Residence that will work on mature and early-stage startups.
Are you willing to be a part of the team in sustainable and impact-driven startup founded by over ten years of methodical experience in the ecosystem of Technolera?
What you should have
- Sufficient command of English(both writing and speaking)
- Ability to quickly learn new technologies, products, markets and teams that pave way for successful startups
- Be willing and able to adapt to working in a diversified atmosphere
- Have a desire to proactively participate the long-term journey
- Can-do attitude with the quick adaptation to new concepts and practices
- To have business ethics that can adopt new tasks and act quickly
- Experience in early stage or mature startups as a co-founder or an executive is a plus.
Desired Skills and Requirements
- Related educational background
- Minimum 1 years of proven design experience
- Proficient skills in using visual design software in Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, and AdobeXD)
- Basic skills in using Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
- Strong design sensibility and typography knowledge.
- Interest in designing for multiple formats—web, mobile, installation, video, etc.
- Sufficient knowledge for IOS & Android latest design trends
- Results-oriented with a strong emphasis on collaboration and a positive attitude
- Entrepreneurial spirit with the ability to adapt, self-organize and define your own tasks in an ever-changing environment
- Experience with HubSpot, WordPress, and Google Analytics is a plus
- Basic coding knowledge is a plus
- Creating wireframes, storyboards, user flow diagrams, process flows, and site maps to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas.
- Following up the latest UI/UX trends in technology.
We will only consider applicants with portfolio.
We will acknowledge all your applications confidentially.